201 MINI Offers
MINI 3-DOOR HATCH
THE LEGEND LIVES ON
- Original icon – now faster and more fun than ever
- Intense go-kart feeling and thrilling low centre-of-gravity
- 3 and 4-cylinder engines with Twin Power Turbo technology
- Packed with more valuable standard features than ever
MINI 5-DOOR HATCH
ORIGINAL ICON WITH 5 DOORS.
- Your 5-door entrance into the world of MINI
- Same MINI hatch but with more space for cargo and passengers
- Great everyday car but with MINI attitude and striking design
- Highly customisable and is finely-tuned for agile handling
PURE UNFILTERED EXCITEMENT.
- The essence of roof down, summer driving excitement
- 3-in-1 soft top roof that functions as sunroof or out-and-out drop-top
- Unlimited headroom so there’s more of everything to appreciate
- The most refined, sophisticated MINI ever made
- Streamlined silhouette, signature rear doors and stylish interior
- Fine-crafted upholstery and premium design accents
- ALL4 all-wheel drive system for complete control on any road
- Superior-all weather capability and traction
- Comfortably seats five in beautifully tailored interior
- Generous space for your cargo and for the perfect getaway
MINI JOHN COOPER WORKS
MINI THRILL. TOTALLY MAXIMISED.
- Most powerful models in the MINI range
- Turbocharged, racing-tuned engines and a host of premium details
- Corner-carving agility and awesome acceleration
- Classic MINI go-kart feeling taken to a whole new level
- Flexible power options – petrol, electric power, or both
- Electrifying driving excitement and future-generation technology
- Commanding all-wheel drive versatility for off road adventures
- 0-100 km/h in 6.7 seconds
The values of fuel consumptions, CO2 emissions and energy consumptions shown are determined according to the European Regulation (EC) 715/2007 in the version applicable at the time of type approval. The figures refer to a vehicle with basic configuration in Germany and the range shown considers optional equipment and the different size of wheels and tires available on the selected model and may vary during the configuration.
The values of MINI Diesel vehicles are already based on the new WLTP regulation and are translated back into NEDC-equivalent values in order to ensure the comparison between the vehicles.